Doill Gearmax 75W85 is a fully synthetic manual transmissions oil. It is formulated with top quality, highly refined base oils and an advanced additive system that provides enhanced
shifting, all weather performance, and a high level of gear and synchronizer protection. The stability and reliability built into Doill Gearmax 75W-85 makes it the right choice for applications requiring API GL-4 Plus service requiring a SAE 75W-85 viscosity grade.
·Excellent thermal and oxidative stability maintains transmission cleanliness and lubricant performance allowing extended drain capability.
·Synthetic formulation provides a reduction in operating temperatures giving longer component and lubricant life.
·Superb cold flow characteristics give smoother gear shifts at low temperatures.
·High shear stability maintains lubricant performance throughout the drain interval.
·Good wear and EP performance ensures component protection under high load conditions reducing downtime and service costs. You could use for GL – 4 and GL – 5.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
- Viskozite @ 100 OC (ASTM D 445) :12
- Viskozite @ 40 OC (ASTM D 445) :66
- Viskozite İndeksi (ASTM D 2270) :170
- Akma Noktası (ASTM D 97) :-40
These characteristics are typical of current production.
· FIAT 9.55550-MX3 Contractual Technical Ref. N°F010.B05 9.55550
· FIAT 9.55550-MZ1 Contractual Technical Ref. N°F108.F02
· FIAT – FORD – HYUNDAI – NISSAN – MITSUBISHI – KIA – MB-approval 235.7